This job is closed and is displayed for reference only.
Closing date:17 May 2019 at midday
Contract Type:Full Time
Working hours:12 per day
Interested candidates should be;
• Degree or HND qualified in relevant survey related discipline or work experience in relevant field
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office suite (Word & Excel)
• Present self in a professional manner appropriate to the role
• Work well with others in a team environment.
• Ability to understand and interpret instruction and coordinate own work.
• Good organisational skills
• Some knowledge and understanding of current offshore survey techniques including pre-engineering survey, pre-lay survey, construction support, as-built survey, ROV survey operations, Long Baseline Technology (LBL) installation and calibration, subsea metrology and dimensional control advantageous