This job is closed and is displayed for reference only.
Closing date:17 May 2019 at midday
Contract Type:Full Time
Working hours:12 per day
The Trainee Surveyor will perform basic duties, under guidance, that will lead to a better understanding and duties of the online Surveyor role which the Trainee is expected to progress to.
The Trainee role will be working towards being responsible for the operation and maintenance of the online survey system, and the execution, monitoring and reporting of all survey operational tasks.
Interested candidates should be;
• Degree or HND qualified in relevant survey related discipline
• Fully conversant with Microsoft Office suite (Word & Excel)
• Prepared to undertake offshore survival training and work at sea on a variety of support vessels worldwide
• Capable of identifying and reporting problems to senior staff
• Works well with others in a team environment
• Ability to understand and interpret instruction and coordinate own work
• Good organisational skills